Saturday, May 7, 2011

In Australia, a degree in Communication or Commerce makes me more money and more job opportunities?

In Australia, a degree in Communication or Commerce makes me more money and more job opportunities?
a degree in Communication or Commerce makes me more money and more job opportunities? I have passion for getting into a Journalism and I also know that it is not very rewarding so I want to join this great course in Murdoch University which can make me study two majors under Communication 1. Journalism 2. Public Relations and Advertising Or I could get into business studies and be an Auditor, or marketing officer, etc 1. Finance 2. Marketing I dont see business studies very interesting but it has good job opportunities. Do you think it is good enough?
Polls & Surveys - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you will always do better with a degree dealing with money, finance, banking, accounting, marketing, etc. communications is more limited. journalism is dying a bit.
2 :
Whatever you decide on remember a Career path can be difficult to maintain and often you do many unpaid hours of work ~~
3 :
hey see www.moneyjobz.com for this. you'll see the links specificly about this on the left and the right side so you dont have to go and search everywhere Source(s): searched and visited personally.