Monday, May 28, 2012

how can i make money out of my free time in australia? I am desperate for money!!?

how can i make money out of my free time in australia? I am desperate for money!!?
I am an international student and I am so bored staying at home after class. I stay in the city and I didn't expect to be so bored. HELP me someone.. HELP me !!! If you have a job that need any help just drop me a message. I can do anything!! Just employ me please!!
Advertising & Marketing - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your best bet would be to leave home and start filling out applications - try grocery stores, bookstores, jobs on your campus, etc. You could put up fliers to babysit or tutor kids. I'm sorry to tell you that a desperate plea over the internet will probably not give you much success, especially when a majority of us don't even live in Australia. I wish it were that easy, but its not!
2 :
I make money online through affiliate programs. They can be very lucrative, but you really need to be careful when signing up with a company. There are a lot of scams. Look for a company with little or no start up fee. You also want a company that offers excellent training. Check out the products or services that the company offers to see if you find them reliable. Establish a start up budget, and schedule some time to work on your business. The failure rate in this business is high because most people donĂ¢€™t invest the time and energy needed to succeed. You have to believe in your ability to succeed 100%! Check out this free ebook on Internet Marketing: http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-12692/dotcomology.html Mindy http://www.machughes.com