Friday, June 1, 2012

How can a 13 year old make money?

How can a 13 year old make money?
Hi, I am a 13 year old girl and I need to save over $1500 for a school trip to Japan. By the time we are going, I will have around $400. I live in Australia and can't legally get a job. Please don't suggest walking dogs or paper routes or anything like that as I have checked and there isn't any opportunities where I live. Does anyone have an ideas? I need around $1000 in 6 months. Thanks
Financial Services - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A girl in our neighborhood needed money for so she worked as a handyman. She would do odd jobs around the houses of other neighbors. She asked one man if he had any work she could do for him. He said he needed his porch painted and he would pay her $ 150.00. The paint and everything she needed was in the garage. She agreed. His wife asked him what was going on and he told her. His wife said the porch was a wrap around and should be $ 400. He said they had already made an agreement. A couple of hours later, the girl came to the back door and told him that she was finished and put the left over paint and brushes in the garage. The man paid her the $ 150. As she was leaving, she said, "You don't have a porch." The man said, "Excuse me?" The girl replied, "You don't have a porch, you have a Mercedes."
2 :
i can help u, but the problem is the link that i m tryin to send u yahoo answers doesnt allow me, can u email me and i will send u the link. trust me its no spam
3 :
You may not be able to have a regular job, but you may check with neighbors to see if they need someone to help with lawn work or doing odd jobs such as painting or cleaning out their garage or basement. Mowing lawns can pay very well. You could clip hedges and do other types of yard work. It is a good way to earn money.
4 :
Babysit. 2 or 3x a week after school might be enough as long as it's a regular job.