Saturday, May 14, 2011

What can a 14 year old do to make money?


What can a 14 year old do to make money?
Either online or off the computer. I'm only 14 and only get $6 allowance each week. I need money for general stuff that most teens need, but I can't ask my parents for this stuff because we've had a few money problems in the past year. Also, I'm from Australia so if you mention any online money sites, Australian people need to be able to use them. Please help! Christmas is coming fast and I have hardly any spending money!!!
Personal Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
cut neighbors grass for money or baby sit
2 :
Shovel snow but since you are from Australia I dont think that will work If you can turn in Soda cans for money. Collect them and then turn them in for cash. I used to do that when i was a kid. I didnt make much but then again I was a kid so it was alot to me.
3 :
If you can bake, you can sell cookies. My daughter sold beaded macrame bracelets and crochet beenies.