Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How can you make money from Forex trading?

How can you make money from Forex trading?
Give me examples using Australia Dollar as the home currency and US Dollar as the dollar you want to buy and then exchange back to Aussie dollar. By this, you can use the current rate or any rate but please specify which side of the quote price that I should be looking at when exchange one currency to the other. And when I exchange back, which price quote should I be looking at again? Thanks.
Investing - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Forex trading is the trading of buying or selling certain currency. For example, buying US Dollar, then selling it later at a higher price to gain profit. Forex traders may also first sell US Dollar and later on buy it back at a lower price with the same gaining profit. It̢۪s simple strategy of selling price minus buying price to make profit. In Forex trading, we just treat currency as a good, buy it and sell it. Quick example: Today rate: AUD1 = USD1, so I use my AUD1 to buy USD1. Tomorrow rate: AUD1.2 = USD1, so I sell my USD1 and I am getting AUD1.20. As such, I am gaining AUD0.20 profit.