Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What sort of trucking license should I be looking for to make more than 100k a year in Australia?


What sort of trucking license should I be looking for to make more than 100k a year in Australia?
I have heard of some great opportunities to earn over 100k AUD in Australia as a truck driver. In my own research I have found that dump truck drivers at mine sites can make this sort of money but I would prefer some other options as those jobs are supposed to be very difficult to get. What type of license would I need?
Other - Cars & Transportation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That kind of money you would need a HR able to drive a semi trailer with large loads and driving interstate all the time. A co worker stepfather used to do it ten years ago never home but was pulling 90K thats probably more than 90K now since it is ten years later.