Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Where can I get a cash paying job in Australia?

Where can I get a cash paying job in Australia?
I am going to be staying with a friend and would like to make a little spending money but I won't be legally authorized to work. Anyone know of places I could work for cash? (Ideally near Sydney)
Sydney - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yeah, try the Tax Office, the Child Support Agency, or any of the other obscenely corrupt government agencies we have here. Seriously, your best choice (somewhere near Sydney) would be fruit picking, or working in a local cafe. If you dont mind driving a little ways, try some of the ski resorts (if you are heading over very soon). Good luck, enjoy your stay in our great country!
2 :
try going to uni notice boards and things like that.. sometimes u can pick up some work babysittting or cleaning and stuff.
3 :
I wouldn't go there if I where you ... the Immigration are hot on trail of non-authorised empolyees'! Beware!
4 :
fruit picking is one sometimes and suppose if you are living in a area offfer a service like lawn mowing or something thats quick cash in hand, cleaning ppl's houses...