Saturday, June 14, 2014

What's a job a 14-year-old could get in Australia?


What's a job a 14-year-old could get in Australia?
I live near a main shopping street and public transport, so I am able to get around. I am also free all the time afterschool, so I have lots of time. What jobs would you suggest for a 14-year-old who wants to make a bit of money. Thankyou! Oh, and I also have a TAFE Level 1 Safe Food Handling Certificate.
Other - Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Macca's is an easy job to get
2 :
even if you have the TAFE its still hard to get a job at 14 try out at maccas so you can built up something for your resume most places hire older people like >16 because of the image the only place that you can get is food like maccas or pizza hut sorry but good luck
3 :
Well, I do online surveys in my spare time! You should try it out and see how it works for you! http://www.treasuretrooper.com/443905
4 :
i know it can be hard for a kid your age to find work. i found this free website, it's great. i make a lot of extra cash just filling out easy free surveys. anyone any age anywhere can do it, and it doesn't cost you a dime. check out onlinemoneymaking.tk for my review. or ultrafastcash.tk to sign up!